Problems & Solutions - Week 1 - W1A2: Bracket Your Shots Manually
(Also seen in the Questions for the Professor section and the "W1A2 - Post Here & Helpful Information" post.)
Hi Class,
Hi Class,
For
many of your assignments, you’ll be required (and encouraged) to
bracket your shots while shooting on the Manual setting. Avoid taking pictures with the “Aperture Priority” or “Shutter Priority”; you will always shoot with the Manual setting. I wanted to share some information with you from an article I found in Digital Camera World about why and how to bracket your shots. To access the file, please click on the link below that will bring you to my Google Drive:
At the bottom, you’ll see my written directions (in green) about how to
bracket your shots. Please be sure to download this PDF from the link
so you can keep it on your computer. Be patient with yourself as you
learn this new skill. Good luck and I look forward to seeing your work!
Prof. F