PHOA209: Problems & Solutions - Week 1 - Helpful Tip for Due Dates

(Also posted in the Week 1 Assignment 1 Discussion Thread)

Hi Class,

Just a friendly reminder: your W1A1 is due Week 1, Day 7- Sunday. Please be sure to follow the due dates that are noted in the body of your assignments (vs. the due dates noted in the "Readings & Assignments" section of the classroom).

Moving forward: I would encourage you to submit your assignments on the due date noted in the body of the assignment (vs. submitting work early - or late). 
Given the nature of our online school, I prefer to give feedback to all students at the same time after the due date.  This helps to ensure that all students complete the assignment without being influenced on the critique I may offer to a classmate.

If you have any immediate questions, please feel free to get in touch with me.

-Prof. F