PHOA113: W5A1: Feedback
|
Hi Shawnee,
Thanks for submitting your assignment. Your feedback for your W5A1 (minus the peer responses and written essays) has been provided to you in the “group video format” and written. To view your group video critique, please scroll up.
In the video critique, you'll notice that a few images are crossed out and I had made suggestions as to which photos to replace. The main goal for this assignment is to show diversity; diversity of subject matter, light, and composition. You may want to consider the "suggested top images" that have been pointed out to you during past critiques. This will naturally, involve looking back at the group video critiques that you've received during the course. I've also re-attached your W5A1 with these notes.
Within the group video critique above, you'll also notice that I mention creating a "cover page" for your W6A1. On this cover page, you should have the title of your show (The Power of Light), your name, and a potential name of your freelance photography business you'd like to start upon graduating.
In terms of your statement: unfortunately you did not submit one. Please be sure to do so for your W6A1.
Details about what should be included in your statement is noted in the start of the group video critique and your statement is reviewed in a bit more detail at the end of the group video critique. I've also re-attached your statement with a few notes that relate to what was said in the video. Please make adjustments for your W6A1 and I would also encourage you to run your revised statement through Grammarly.com: https://app.grammarly.com/
Please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions or concerns.
Keep up the hard work! | |||